Give your Child a Head start
Starting school can be a combination of excitement and fear of the unknown. Are you worried about child adjusting to the new change? Are you concerned about you child making friends or even being bullied?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions your child will benefit from attending our specially developed group for prepies: Transition to School
Your child will learn:
- Social skills: sharing/turn taking, how to make new friends
- Building resilience
- Coping skills – stress and anxiety management
- Problem solving and help seeking
- Independence/self-care skills
- Boosting self-esteem
- And other vital skills which will make the New Year at school fun and exciting!
Our Vida Psychologists specialise in ensuring your child’s transition into school is a smooth one.
Our places are limited. Call 9328 3636 to find reserve a place for your child.